abc7laAs a public service, we feel we need to warn you: There may be pants-less riders on your @metrolosangeles train Sunday. Never fear...it's an improv game! The phenomenon started in New York about a decade ago and takes place all around the world. It's organized here by improvisational comedy group GuerilLA. It entails wearing all your other clothes...just not your trousers...on a cold day (Sunday's L.A. forecast is 72 & partly cloudy, New York is 28 & snow), and pretend like nothing unusual is going on. If you'd like to play along, put on your best undies, grab the Metro, and meet at Union Station Sunday at 1pm. Eventually, you and your bare legs will take the Expo line and end up in Santa Monica. Details at the link in our Instagram Story. Share your pics with #abc7eyewitness! Photo: @ap.images
- cobecerra2004@i_am_alfredo make sure you wear clean chonies
- nathan_david_arnold@instagrahamabram I didn't know you rode metro 😉
- instagrahamabram@nathan_david_arnold please. My underwears so much cuter
- mrcustomIf I didn't have work I'd break out the banana hammock
- taniaruiz5033You guys are stuid
- lilyyymeow@gonzojulie you know you wanna...
- deevalentin@arecia13 Oh yeah, I saw that this past week on instagram too. It was with girls
- liltomato55@glasshalffull5 @rizarazabell @kidoncloudnine @2xfantasie 😂😂😂
- c4carina_no_k@marco_s_44 the history of it lol
- danielle_lowe7That's awesome
- dyl_andrews@chaybaybayyy this is probably what we saw
Log in to like or comment.