kaylynmesserA thin circle of ice slowly spins on the flowing water of the Snoqualmie River. The natural phenomena is quite rare and thought to be caused by an eddy in the river. #middleforksnoqualmieriver #northbend #icecircle #icedisk #spin #nature
#natureisrad #nwisbest #PNW #washington
@seattletimes @theweatherchannel @natgeoyourshot #everydayeverywhere #everydayusa
- evwilkin👆 so cool!
- kaylynmesserThanks @evwilkin and @noodlebuckets! It was such an incredible experience.
- just.vanjaSoooo cool!!
- azandisI can't believe you passed up the opportunity for a free carousel ride.
- kaylynmesser@azandis I wanted to so badly. :)
- rananoelleSweet local find!!
- mlestudioCrazy awesome! Thanks for sharing
- neilaldumYou're famous, and so lucky to have witnessed this. Thanks for sharing
- janettepowellWhat trail were you in? This is really awesome
- kaylynmesser@janettepowell No hiking necessary. It was right below the large bridge between the Mailbox Peak trailhead and the Middle Fork trail head.
- janettepowell@kaylynmesser thanks for this, I'm new to the Seattle area & am loving exploring all the great beauty- thanks for this tip & totally love your post
- kevinandrewfalkI'm transfixed! What would you say the diameter of the circle is?!
- heatherw1Incredible 👌
Log in to like or comment.