cakeandvikingsGod jul, alle sammen! ✨Yesterday I hit my pre-Christmas goal of reaching 8K words on my thesis draft, so I celebrated by going to buy buttons - which meant I also accomplished my goal of finishing my #sandneskofte by Christmas! I'm planning to get a detailed blog post up in the coming week since I made some sizable modifications to the pattern, and I'll let you know when that goes up. But for now, thanks for following along and special thanks to @katedaviesdesigns for helping me finish this off with all one dye lot. // Pattern is Sandneskoften from #42norskekofter, knit in Kate Davies Buachaille in Islay and Haar. #knittersofinstagram #mønsterstrikk
- myshetlandgardenWow, that's beautiful!
- hdayanandaSo beautiful!
- cakeandvikings@ksprinkle Thank you Karina! Broadly, my thesis is on bilingual first language acquisition in children. Specifically, it's a case study of a child acquiring Norwegian and English and her code mixing habits (using both languages within a single utterance).
- cakeandvikings@crowberrysky basically like this all day: 😊😊😊😊😊😊
- cakeandvikings@joanlemay Thanks lady ❤️
- cakeandvikings@loritimesfive Aren't these two great together? And I love the yarn itself, it was such a joy to work with.
- cakeandvikings@cirilia 🙌🏻
- samibekahheikeSo Amazing! 😍
- ksprinkle@cakeandvikings Cool! Have you seen Arrival? I thought of you. Language is fascinating.
- cakeandvikings@ksprinkle I have! Not a bad portrayal of a linguist!
- aprilrobinsSo brilliant you are!
- togatherdtlaAbsolutely beautiful, congratulations!
- jonnagjGod Jul!
- notionsplainandfancyThat's a beauty 💎
- sylvie_phileasyarnsJoyeux Noël! @cakeandvikings! 💙
- hege_79Beautiful 💙
- strikknitFantaStisk flott kofte!😍 God jul!
Log in to like or comment.