pageflutterMy absolute essentials for planning. A good notebook, pen, stickers to label my page edges, and a straight edge. The stickers and stencil fit in the back pocket of my journal, so I can plan anywhere.✍️🌍 #bulletjournal #bulletjournaling #bulletjournaljunkies #journaling #plannercommunity #planneraddict #planneressentials
- leboudoirdelaurianneI love your essentials 💜
- alywillardI love the idea of using the circle stickers for bookmarks! And stencils!! Brilliant 👍. Where do you get them!
- cameranpearsonHow long does it take you to design all of your pages? Or do you do it day by day? Love it!
- pageflutter@alywillard I got them on Amazon. Go to the link in my profile, and in the sidebar there is a button that says "New to Bullet Journaling?" They are linked in that post! 😊
- pageflutter@cameranpearson I do monthly, weekly, daily spreads. Monthly pages take about 10-15 minutes to set up. Dailies take a minute or less. Collections can take more time, but I use them sparingly. 😊
- cameranpearsonThank you😊 very helpful. I'm starting one soon!
- danipturnerI have that journal for my new year!!!
- pageflutter@danipturner Isn't it the most beautiful blue? I couldn't resist it. 😍
- sa_txgirlnafWhat size is that journal?
- pageflutter@sa_txgirlnaf I use an A5 dotted Leuchtturm1917.
- sa_txgirlnafThank you!! I'm planning to start my first journal and couldn't decide which one to use. This one looks like a great size.
- pageflutter@sa_txgirlnaf if you order from jbwelly.com you can get 10% off with the code "pageflutter." These LT1917 notebooks can get pricey on Amazon. Enjoy!
- the.blue.hummingbirdIs that the new Nordic Blue colour? I am so gonna buy that new colour for my new bullet journal when I need to switch!
- pageflutter@onsfloor this is the light blue, but I have one of the new Nordic blue ones and it is gorgeous (psst...we're giving one away soon)!
- the.blue.hummingbird@pageflutter ERMAGOD YAY!!! I'm in Europe tho so hopefully this giveaway is world wide 😉 Haha
Log in to like or comment.