ravizachariasIn this season I think often of that extraordinary verse in Isaiah 9:6, "For to us a child is born, to us a Son is given." Let us be sure of what is being said here. The SON is not born; the Son eternally existed and is GIVEN. The CHILD is BORN and entered our time.
He who dwells in the realm of eternity entered time. He understands our times. And so it is that eternity breaks into time to give us a glimpse of what always was and is and will be. God in that divine moment revealed Himself as He had never been revealed before, through His Son. That is what the Christmas message is all about. ✨
Many blessings to you from all of us at @rzimhq as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. #Christmas
- richie_jfHappy xmas Jas @jasleen_thomas
- joshharmonyAnd written in the 8th century BC!
- zetho828Without Jesus Christ, there will be no christmas. Thanks to God for His indescribable gift.❤ Merry Christmas to one and all.
- triciawillisinteriordesignBeautiful! Merry Christmas RZIM!
- benjblockWonderful insight! Thanks you and God bless, @ravizacharias and the entire @RZIMhq team!
- paulandjoycePrecious and powerful truth! Thank you @ravizacharias for this beautiful reminder!
- pattyruggia@ravizacharias Meryl Christmas pastor Ravi! ❤️
- hisforever30God bless you and yours as well, Brother Ravi. You are very loved and prayed for! Have a wonderful and joyous Christmas and blessed New Year 2017!
- aelxdtruaeThank you for this word.
- pattieichGod bless you and your ministry. Merry Christmas.
- duck_duck_suseMerry Christmas and many blessings. 💖
- apologia_3_15Merry Christmas Ravi
- gibalee8Yes! Amen! Thank you and Merry Blessed Christmas!
- hornbeckhatchMerry Christmas one and all.
- abananaonyourtWe love you and your family and remain ever thankful for your persistent commitment to this precious gospel of Jesus Christ.
- headbobbieMerry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
- americadigangiThank you. Glory to God in the highest.
- jcfarchicoMasterful explanation of duration events: "eternity breaks into time to give us a glimpse of what always was and is and will be". Thank you Mr. Zacharias, today you are my teacher.
Log in to like or comment.