letthebakingbeginAfter many, many, many requests for this recipe it is finally up on the blog! Enjoy the step by step picture tutorial -
Plum Butter Cookies are two shortbread cookies sandwiched with plum butter and cream cheese buttercream, then topped with a sugar glaze. These are pretty incredible! Link in profile
- innaklimovichThat's awesome!! My mom always makes these for the holidays
- munchkintimeblogThey look delicious! 👌👌👌
- innareusThese look amazing! I made them last night but our recipe is a little different. Will have to try your version to compare.
- simplyhomecookedThey look and sound amazing!
- anastasiyastupakThey look so beautiful
- bahamapalm@letthebakingbegin Marina, where did you get this cookie cutter for these cookies?
- tanya.paripa_Hi.I can use palm jam from Russian store?
- letthebakingbeginJam is different then butter. But doesn't have much sugar so it has a bit of tartness, whereas jam is very sweet. @tanya.paripa_
- letthebakingbegin@bahamapalm you can get it on amazon or bed bath and beyond
- letthebakingbegin@innareus thank you! How's your recipe different?
- letthebakingbegin@anastasiyastupak @simplyhomecooked @munchkintimeblog @innaklimovich thank you!
- bahamapalm@letthebakingbegin thanks :)
- innareusMy moms recipe has 4 cups flour, 1.5 tsp baking soda, 4 oz butter, 4 oz shortening, 3 egg yolks, 200 grams sugar, 100 gram sour cream. I chill the dough and it rolls out nicely like sugar cookie dough. Also if I add to much flour the dough is hard to work with so I hold some back and only add enough until the dough feels right. @letthebakingbegin
Log in to like or comment.