sugarandclothMy family was definitely not wealthy growing up, and there was one year in particular that I remember Christmas very vividly when I was young. It was the year a few people from church adopted my family for Christmas so that my brother and I would have presents to open. It's something I still remember and am super thankful for. This year we adopted a family and spent all day yesterday as a Sugar & Cloth team building bunk beds, putting together a mini kitchen, and wrapping a gazillion presents so that hopefully a few really wonderful kids could have the same memory of a REALLY awesome Christmas like I got to. Thank you for all of your hard work @jaredjsmith, @kaylahaykin, and @strutwithsusan! You make me so proud to get to work with you! #sugarandclothgiveback #sugarandclothBTS #beablessing #merrychristmas #whpcometogether
- sugarandcloth@seemommyknit they were! It totally made our year!
- sugarandcloth@fuenteze_a_ I believe you will!😘
- sugarandcloth@ashleedarlin I wouldn't trade the perspective and appreciation that's it given me for the world!
- sugarandcloth@ashroseconway love that Ashley! Send you all hugs!
- sugarandcloth@awhimsywonderland that totally makes my day!
- sugarandcloth@melaniekdane totally!
- sugarandcloth@cozyreverie you will love it!! Very rewarding!
- sugarandcloth@trysmallthings 😘
- mj.lee.meng.meng✨🎄Merry Christmas 🎄✨
- issarocksAww love this! We adopt a family every Christmas!
- itrapaniVery, very nice!
- luccavornoThat is what I call a true mitzvah! How truly thoughtful. ❤️
- hardiegrantbooksSo nice!
- elysianmarketTruly amazing that you are giving back this way @sugarandcloth!!! Makes my heart so happy!!! Happy Holidays!!!
- phreemerch.provoYou should check out our new ARVO giveaway 👍
- 12bnaGreat gallery!
- cad_214This is a wonderful way to celebrate and to pay it forward. 💓
- purrfectionpawsPretty sweet!
- maria_chatzistavrouNice boxes
Log in to like or comment.