ripplefoodsFeel all kinds of festive with this dairy-free gingerbread hot chocolate recipe. #RippleFoods
Ingredients: - 6 cups of Ripple milk chocolate flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon - 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice - 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract - pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon molasses, maple syrup or sweetener of your choice - tablespoon of cocoa powder for extra chocolatey flavor
- non-dairy whipped cream (to top)
- In a saucepan, warm milk on low heat. - Add the cinnamon, ginger, allspice, vanilla, salt and optional sweetener and cocoa powder in a small bowl and combine.
- Add the combined ingredients into the milk and whisk while heating.
- Whisk until all ingredients are combined and milk is warm.
- Serve topped with non-dairy whipped cream.
- cjkapparelNice feed!
- thehautemadeleineVery sweet
- mamanolleyI'm really glad to see this- I wanted to make Ripple co-co this morning but didn't know how it would do being warmed. Gonna try it now!
- melujuiceI like the photo !
- ripplefoods#veganeats #ripplechocolate #ripplefoods #instayum #vegandrink #cozydrink #holidaytreat #treats
Log in to like or comment.