minimaljournalPacking for a trip to Virginia/DC. One down, a heck of a bunch more to go!
P.S. How the FRICK do I wear this scarf?? This Arizona/Florida boy needs to know because it's going to be cold! (Cold = basically anything under 70°.)
- tishushuIt's mighty cold up here... layers, my friend... layers.
- mightierthanHaha I'm going home to Virginia/DC and I'm excited for the warmth! Safe travels!
- all.things.grandishhaha! fold it in half, wrap it around your neck and feed the loose ends through the loop. You can pull it as tight as you need for warmth. I'm a Floridian who's been to DC for a couple weeks the last three years and it wasn't nearly as cold as I thought it would be. Good luck!
- greenishplanningWhatever you do, the scarf goes *inside* your coat collar/hood, not outside! If it's inside, it'll insulate your neck & face and block the wind; if it's outside, it isn't nearly as effective. And if you tuck the long ends into your coat, it'll help keep your torso warm, too. Have fun!
- firstname.lastname@example.org @greenishplanning Thanks for the tips! I literally had no idea the scarf goes inside the jacket..
- minimaljournal@mightierthan Safe travels to you as well! I'm originally from D.C. (okay, was only born there and lived there a little ten years ago), but I have no idea about this cold weather thing anymore!
- susanalbert14I love using my bullet journal to help me organize trip planning.
- sgilbert246Very nice sir! Very nice, this is a great perms list too for shopping forgetfulness!!
- skydokiI'll be going up to DC too! It will definitely be colder as I live in Tampa as well
- little_shuttYou're so cute
- minimaljournal@little_shutt I know thanks 😉
Log in to like or comment.