dariusaryadigsMuseo Barracco. One of the 22 Musei in Comune. Right in the centro, open daily free of charge. What makes it so exceptional is the nature of the collection acquired by a noble Calabrian who ultimately came to Rome as a parliamentary figure under the king. The small collection in the lovely Farnesina ai Baullari has examples from Egyptian, Assyrian, Cypriote, Etruscan, Greek, and Roman art, mostly sculpture (also mosaic and fresco). Enjoy the collection over 3 floors! #discoverMiC #MiCRoma @museiincomuneroma
- paulickertThese videos are freakin awesome lol
- dariusaryadigs@paulickert Grazie !
- goodaxWow, I didn't know about this one, thanks for sharing
- dariusaryadigs@goodax sure! Check it out in person!
- cmichaeldiazChecked this place out in April. I must have passed by hundreds of times. Definitely worth it.
- carito_flatbmxTengo los dientes suficientemente largos para arar la tierra en este momento xD
- le.photographe.francaisSo nice!
- dariusaryadigs@cmichaeldiaz thank you!! 👍
- revenanteWe just discovered this museum this year - it's amazing, and free! Go visit!
- hettas31Grazie per la veloce visita
Log in to like or comment.