iam_samataHow is transformational fashion sustainable? For me, fashion that can be worn from day to night, pieces that work harder for you are a relevant part of the conversation, even if just a small part. I’ve spoken about this with my jumpsuits before, wearing a dress in many different ways and so on - I believe in making our clothing work harder for us. That is one of the reasons why I love this Pepper & Mayne graphic, black and white body piece; paired with a skirt or pair of jeans, it can be a completely different look. Personally I paired it with @GinaCarmenJewelry and a black skirt I already had. Available at Wolf & Badger - link to items in bio. I have a special 10% discount running with @WolfandBadger until 31st January 2017, sign up to my newsletter (on my Style page in bio link) to be sent the code :-) Let me know how you feel about a multi-tasking outfit? For me, it’s the perfect way to save money and do your bit towards sustainability. Photo credit - @Jono_Pattinson
@PepperAndMayne #InSamatasOwn #WhatIWore #InstaFashion #Fashion #WIWT #EthicalStyle #StyleDiary #HealthyLiving
- iam_samata@hoosierfarms_cali661 @ginacarmenjewelry Thank you so much, hope you are both enjoying your week so far xx
- iam_samata@inoir @wetriumphwomen I love that you are on the sustainable fashion road with me, it's the right road to be on! Thanks for sharing ladies xx
- lessublimesLove that you're also a supporter of sustainable living! We're hoping to make sustainable fashion more stylish and accessible. Together we can be the change! We just launched our e-shop and would love your thoughts so that we can build the best conscious brand possible xo
- getitmade👌💞👏 Simply Impressed Hot Shot!
- sustainabledivaIndeed. We also need to expand biodegradable alternatives and materials for fashion clothing and shoes and reduce the amount of global cotton production - as it's a common (no reference to you), contradiction in the fashion industry to refer to cotton production as eco- friendly & sustainable- it's not.
- opty22Wow wow, is that u? Pretty lady
- iam_samata@sustainablediva that actually depends on whether we are discussing fair trade or organic cotton 😘 - those are definitely far greener alternatives. Brands like @PeopleTreeUK and @UnderTheCanopy - check them out as they are doing a great deal to use more ethical cotton xxx
- missmlaneiYou are everything! Lol smh (I feel like I've said this before).
- shine_gogetitQueen 👸🏾
Log in to like or comment.