redandhoneyThis apron sums up my philosophy on life quite nicely. (Doing some baking tonight in a quiet house. It's lovely! Also plotting and planning for Sunday morning. I'm thinking cinnamon buns and a sausage/egg scramble. Hard to choose though! I have a post in the archives with 50+ decadent holiday brunch ideas, if you're in the same boat. I'll drop the #linkinprofile for you! 🎄🎁💚❤❄🙌🏼🎉 http://bit.ly/2hX0ibQ
- thehumbledhomemakerMy mom always made cinnamon rolls, egg/sausage breakfast casserole, and hot chocolate on Christmas, so I've been doing that for our family (except the GF versions!) the last few years. The girls look forward to it now! This year will be tricky with church services.
- dianabaumanWe've started this new thing ... spaghetti noodles with maple syrup ala Elf! 😂
- kitchenstewardshipWill you make gluten free and wheat cinnamon rolls? 😉
- tradcookschoolWhat a wonderful brunch idea!
- redandhoney@erinbodom definitely a year for make-ahead as much as possible!
- redandhoney@dianabauman that is hilarious!! How does it taste?😂
- redandhoney@kitchenstewardship I might just do that! It's far too good an opportunity to pass us since I'll be back to GF soon!
- naturalfertilityandwellnessLove your apron! And thanks for the links, I was looking for new ideas this year!
- meganstevenseatbeautifulBrunch is our favorite meal of the day. Your options sound wonderful!
Log in to like or comment.