jessieonajourneyRecently, I got to visit Mexico City with @LeMeridien to shadow James Beard Award-Winning Pastry Chef @johnnyiuzzini and see how he goes about coming up with the locally-influenced eclairs for the hotel's Eclair Diaries program. In Mexico City, we visited a local market to taste, smell and touch myriad local ingredients, which Johnny would later prepare into a Mexico-inspired eclair infusing typical ingredients in atypical ways.
Here is an eclair he prepared as a demonstration, though it's not the final eclair for Le Meridien Mexico City. Such a beautiful pastry. I can't wait to see the final product!
#partner #spon #LMEclair #eclairdiaries #dessert #eclairs #eclair #sweettooth #celebchef #mexicocity #mexico #mexicanfood #prettypastries #pastrychef #jamesbeard #pastrylife #dessertgram #desserttime #travel #wanderlust #culinarytravel
- anexpatdiaryThis is my kind of dessert 😋
- a_southern_travelerMy pastries never look so pretty! This is truly amazing.
- natashafrakesNever seen a purple jelly like that!
- erickssonrVery nice picture!!!
- thetravelninjazThat looks yummy
- lolabrigitaWhat's that delicious looking sauce on top?
- scoutandaboutintheworldToo beautiful to eat! Okay, maybe not... 😉
- wanderwingsblognooom! what a treat!
- sophieannenadeauooh looks delicious!
- tanviidotcomLooks delicious 😋
- jsftravelnomnomnom...that looks amazing!
- midnightblueelephantWow that looks amazing - what is it filled with and where can one eat it??
- maria.abroadThis looks absolutely divine. Blueberries and lemon are such a wonderful combination. Would love to visit Mexico City soon <3
- parnashree19Looks really delicious. Its so colorful
- wellfedlifeAn entire eclair-themed trip??? Unreal
- honeybirdtravelSend one my way!!
- portjamMmmm I love éclairs! What's the flavour for this one?
- rsydrzkThat's just for a demonstration?! Wow, looks so good~
Log in to like or comment.