probearoundtheglobeI arrived after dark and one of the first things I saw in bright daylight in Seville was this lovely little building (the Capilla Virgen del Carmen) across the bridge in Triana. Has a city ever surprised you?Good or bad? #seville #sevillespain #sevilla #triana #sevillagram #igerssevilla #spain #andalusia #andalucia #turismoespaña #igersandalucia #igersspain #igersespaña #España #probearoundtheglobe
- markshirranThat design is beautiful!!
- probearoundtheglobe@xkflyaway thank you. It does carch the feel of Seville
- probearoundtheglobe@gentontheloose you can find it all over Seville
- probearoundtheglobe@thenanafromlesud gracias
- probearoundtheglobe@markshirran I love the blue and red combo
- roarloudcatSuch a great building!
- girlastraySo beautiful! i was surprised this autumn by how worn out Palermo was - i loved the city though!
- probearoundtheglobe@roarloudcat cute small and bright
- probearoundtheglobe@girlastray worn out as in run down? Or...?
- girlastrayYes, many houses are literally crumbling apart in the downtown. It does have a charm of its own but i didn't expect it ...or not to that extent.
- dear_wandererWhat a unique building shape! And what brilliant colors!
- probearoundtheglobe@girlastray that is surprising indeed. Glad you liked it regardless of it
- probearoundtheglobe@_laurenmercier_ it is like a little dome
- girlastrayWell, i do have an ongoing love affair with abandoned places, sooo...
- probearoundtheglobe@girlastray that is true!!
- drifterplanetAmazing. Love the architecture
- sevilla_tradicionNice picture could I REPOST it in my instagram
- probearoundtheglobe@drifterplanet thank you. Me too
- probearoundtheglobe@sevilla_tradicion yes you can if you tagg me and credit my account
- sevilla_tradicionSure thanks
Log in to like or comment.