passthesushiSifting through images now that I'm home from Cuba. Sharing this one cuz I needed the spontaneous smile. The moment when things stop being an interview and start just becoming a shared experiance. The moment you let your guard down. • • •
There's been a lot of crap this year, I've seen negative post after heartbreaking post now that I'm catching up. We're tired and pissed off. We're scared and uncertain. We are at one another's throats over personal choices and beliefs. And I'm disgusted by all of it. I'm home, and yes, behind the scenes it's not always peachy, but I have so much to be grateful for, I've seen so many beautiful things this year, I've accomplished some crazy goals, gotten to know some beautiful people and gotten stronger. So you can sit and focus on the bs, or you can laugh it off and find the bright side. It's the road I'm choosing to take and, so far, it's paid off. 2017 is going to be even better. Promise.
- passthesushi@wishesndishes thanks 👐
- passthesushi@cathy_lemontreedwelling it was really lucky timing
- passthesushi@thelemonbowl 😘
- passthesushi@crunchycreamysweet thanks!
- passthesushi@lifesambrosia me too. Thank you 😁
- passthesushi@bigbearswife I preach 😘
- passthesushi@countrycleaver #realdeal
- passthesushi@bellalimento up top!
- passthesushi@oliviascuisine thank you
- passthesushi@tfimb so easy to get caught up in it right now
- passthesushi@marnely_murray I try hard to every day
- passthesushi@dinnersdishes indeed 🍻
- thenovicechefSuch true words.❤
- ingoodtastemarisSo much crap! But so much good stuff too.
- jen_yummyhealthyeasyTrue words! Seriously!!!
- richyfeetVery very cool dude!
- rachelcooksblogYou have such a great eye! Here's to focusing on the positive in 2017!
- yourphotoadventuresLove that shot.
Log in to like or comment.