hoffmanhausfbgMorning y'all! Time for our first ever giveaway! #giveawayalert #Repost @signatureboutiquebooks
Enter our giveaway for a relaxing stay at the beautiful Hoffman Haus B & B in the heart of the Texas wine country! All you need to do to win is leave a comment here about your most memorable weekend getaway in Texas and where you stayed! We will pick a winner this week, so leave your comment below now! Texas wineries all day, a luxurious room to sleep in plus breakfast in bed = a slice of heaven! #texasweekendgiveaway #hoffmanhausbb #spectacularweekendgetawaysoftexas @hoffmanhausfbg @visitfredericksburgtx @tsghillcountry
- shaballaMy sister in law and myself had a wine weekend in Fredericksburg! It was so nice and relaxing for this teacher and Mom!
- autumnschoenWe did a staycation at the St. Regis in Houston.
- dhyanacHow do you top getting married at the #hoffmanhaus and sharing the awesomeness of hill country with your friends and family?!? We sent to them #luckenbach, #garrisonbrothersdistillery, #comfortpizza, the #fredericksburgfoodandwinefest, the #txwinetrail and on and on. They loved it!!!!
- pilahleibelOur favorite getaway was @rancholoma its gorgeous! We had an evening 💗
- mckenziewsmithFor us (@embrejsmith), the most memorable getaway weekend was the weekend he proposed to me at the top of #enchantedrock the morning after we camped out and spent the night under the stars at its base (texascamping). I had no idea what was coming the next day and when he said "Tomorrow is going to be a big day," I replied, "No it's not; we're just climbing a big rock!" 😂 We celebrated by eating at Kelly's Cafe on Main St. and spending the afternoon exploring a bed and breakfast and its grounds called "The Farm House," where we quickly befriended the local car guardian we dubbed "Hobo." We ate at #Mamacitas and took photos together in the #Texashillcountry! It was a weekend I will never forget!
- suburbancholaMy favorite getaway was @hoffmanhausfbg on my honeymoon! Nothing tops off a great Texas road trip like Fredericksburg and @hoffmanhausfbg !!
- kateallen0930My most memorable stay was in Fredericksburg. My bf lives there and it was so wonderful to spend a weekend walking around, tasting wine and enjoying the beautiful city! I would love to stay at the Hoffman Haus - I have visited, but never stayed there
- alli.almaloodThis made me think of staying at Hoffman House almost a year ago. We loved it and are dreaming of going back. Loved everything about our stay there.
- shanfrawleyI stayed in a yurt out in Elgin this summer and that was pretty special! Also camping at Colorado Bend State Park a few years back was a fun adventure.
- cmandelskiA few years back: we'd never been to Fredericksburg and didn't get away much, what with busy jobs and 2 busier kids. We were lucky enough to happen upon a b&b called Hoffman Haus :) Warm, cozy and romantic, the stay totally recharged our batteries!
- blshoneyWell, staying at HH is like coming home. I personally know the beautiful lady that was behind the magic and see her touches everywhere. I always recommend it because there is no better place. All of f my stays there have been my best stays. Consistently perfect.
- 2travelingfoodies1 night in Fredericksburg (on my way to see my grandparents in SA), where we stayed at an Airbnb. Lovely views - no, spectacular views. With animals outside the front door! Would love to go back and experience more of it
- graceannewinter1 night at the Driskill in Austin! I've always wanted to stay at Hoffman Haus and finally will when my wedding is at HH next September 30th!!! 👰🏼💗
- jamiezintgraffI think our most memorable get away was the weekend we got married and stayed on the river walk but that was almost seven years ago. We've never been able to stay at any of the beautiful places in Fbg since we live here and always have 2 toddlers in tow. A weekend staycation for mom and dad to play tourist would be just wonderful!
- katiebivenOver five years of dating, my husband Howard and I always came to Fredericksburg from Austin for romantic weekends away. Once engaged, we knew we wanted to share Fredericksburg with our family & friends. We were married on 10/18/2014 in the garden at the Hoffman Haus. We have returned to Fredericksburg for both of our wedding anniversaries to snap selfies in the garden!!! Your B&B means so much to Howard & I. We will be forever grateful for the beautiful memories!
- patpastorsSpent a weekend in Dallas at the Hotel Zaza but love love Fredricksburg! Dallas versus Fredricksburg. Ready to see how they compare. 💕❤
- allie.jckMy husband and I stayed there for our five year anniversary. Everyone was so nice, the room was beautiful and peaceful. We had fun exploring Fredericksburg, hiking, shopping and eating wonderful food. Also we loved the friendly cat that hung out by our room. 🐈 it was the perfect getaway and I would love another opportunity to get out of DFW and stay there. ❤️
- lynicefrancisMy daughter & I spent a delightful Mother-Daughter getaway at the Hoffman Haus. We lovedthe cottage decor we stayed in, enjoyed the afternoon wine & cheese and relished the beatutiful breakfast left atour door.. Haven't found a more perfect place yet. We both have fond memories and are wishing for an opportunity for a repeat!!!
- candy78606A morning waking up, walking out on the porch and having coffee looking at the Blanco River...at home!
- _jboggsWho won!!!!!
Log in to like or comment.