edge13xeats, afcat84, dinacruise, littleteether, ar_afterall, celebrations_com, kunjustlikefun and adrianekiss like this
celebrations_comHere are 5 Santa Trail ideas for kids to “stumble” on to and help them get into the magic of the season! KEEP READING... 1. Snagged. Santa is always in a hurry delivering all the presents on Christmas Eve, making it easy for him to snag his red coat on the fireplace or Christmas tree on his way out. Place a red felt or velvet piece of ripped fabric to show how busy Santa was on the night.
2. Reindeer Droppings. Leave a large jingle bell on the lawn that dropped from the reindeer; it sure beats trying to come up with the alternative reindeer droppings and is much easier to spot.
3. Dropped ornaments. A great compliment to the snagged fabric, or just as effective on its own is the ornaments that he dropped when he placed the presents under the tree.
4. Powered fingerprints. Serve Santa powdered donuts and then leave icing sugar handprints around the house to show here he went after he ate the plate of goodies. Bonus: If the trail of powder leads to another set of presents, you’ve just turned this messy trail into a treasure hunt!
5. Lost glove. Leave a Santa glove in the bathroom (because even Santa needs the bathroom), the children won’t be expecting it and it will offer endless giggles on Christmas morning.
- littleteetherSo cute! Check us out @littleteether
Log in to like or comment.