travelwithbender"Fear is a question. What are you afraid of and why? Our fears are a treasure house of self-knowledge if we explore them." - Marilyn French
Cruising down the Danube River in Budapest, Hungary. This is the 2nd largest parliament building in the world after the Houses of Parliament in London. Architecture has a way to cross political and cultural boundaries. It says to me we are better when we share and collaborate rather than fear and hate.
- twentytwokilosSo pointy! Kinda like it better than the Houses of Parliament in London. More sass. 👌🏼
- travelwithbender@my_world_registry it sure does 😍😄
- travelwithbender@twentytwokilos lol! 🤔🙏😅
- nathalieheidemaBeautiful! 😍
- emlwsnGreat feed
- lux_thierryWonderful place 😊
- heyguystudiosAwesome bud!
- _nouratMy beautiful Budapest ❤❤❤
- imjusme_jbFire picture
- ivanna_alpineskiWow 👍🏻
- fromtheseaswecameSo true!!!
- gimi_trippingBeautiful Budapeste!
Log in to like or comment.