world_travel_family_and_chefFavourite shot from our last 6 week tour of Thailand. #nofilter on this moment as my son releases his lantern into the night sky. We were in Chiang Mai for the Loi Krathong and Yii Peng festivals centred around the Ping River above..
.Almost 4 years of full time travel. We can help you make your travel dreams happen. Travel consulting and planning. Over 50 countries, multiple times. This was our 20th trip to Thailand. Find more destination information on the website.
.#travel #travelconsultant #travelblogger #familytravel #travelwithkids #travelwithchildren #luxurytravel #backpacking #familyvacation #travelmore #Thailand #traveltribe #Chiangmai #homeschoolershavemorefun #instatravel #instagood #travelgran
- world_travel_family_and_chefThanks @karicarlson10
- lolabrigitaCan see why, what a beautiful picture. Love to see that festival in person one day.
- boomeresque2Great capture. 😊
- natural.learningLooks like a scene from Tangled. My girls would love it..... So pretty.
- the_roaming_renegadesBeautiful shot, would love to go and experience this festival!
- theboutiqueadventurerlovely - i so enjoy setting off lanterns in thailand
- traveltorgeirGreat shot, love all the lanterns in the background
- firstname.lastname@example.org it was stunning, but such a crush !
- wanderlustvegansLooks like a wonderful memory
- natural.learningOh, I didn't think of that - I'm not sure we'd handle all the people?🤔
- juliasanphotographyFantastic shot. This festival must be amazing...
- traveling_is_ourloveAwesome profile
- citiestravellerI can see why this pic would be the fav! So beautiful.
- thelittledenWhat an absolutely stunning photograph ❤️
- 2plus1travelWow your family has had some awesome adventures :)
Log in to like or comment.