- katsudon45There's also one near Shinjuku Gyoen.
- strand_clothingWhy all the salt? I thought it was snow at first. Great photo!
- tokyotimes_lee@katsudon45 Thanks. I'm pretty sure I've seen a similar one in the past, so more than likely that's the one then.
- tokyotimes_lee@strand_clothing Cheers! As far as I understand, people take some of the salt in the hope it'll help with various medical complaints. And as a thank you, they return more salt than they took. Hence the large amount of it.
- strand_clothingOmoshiroi desune! Thank you for explaining! ))
- tokyotimes_lee@strand_clothing You are welcome!
Log in to like or comment.