amandamariefittI'm so stoked on the progress I've made! 💪🏽 •
I never considered myself a 'hard gainer' until I tried to deliberately put on upper body muscle. Damn, gaining sizable mass is hard! I've been eating and lifting with serious intention for over a year now and eating in a deliberate calorie surplus for about 5 months now. 🏋🏽♀️ •
For those of you that may be fearful of lifting and 'getting bulky'... fear not! Packing on muscle takes a lot of effort. The proper nutrition, a calorie surplus, a specific training regimen, and dedication. Mostly, women who start lifting will simply drop body fat, 'tone up,' and burn more calories at rest. #winning ✌🏽
I personally desire more. I'm looking for bigger, stronger, and more muscular. More food. More weight. 😈 #girlsgonestrong
- loveformedicineSo much excitement.
- amandamariefitt#girlswithmuscle #girlswholift #shelifts #trainhard #athlete #powerbuilder #powerlifting #bodybuilding #wonderwomanmentality #improvementseason #fitchick #fitness #health #nutrition #reversediet #IIFYM #IIFYMgirls #strong #strengthqueens #motivation #transformation #upliftandliftheavy
- claudiaalaingBiceps, girl! Dang!!
- fitbymegsYou look great girl!! 😍💪
- jesswmAmazing! 💪🏼
- carlyann_fitWow you look incredible! Great job 💪🙌😃
- saylorkgibbsThose shoulders & biceps! The quads! So awesome. Keep it up, lady! ❤️
- mariajose_jerezThats te evolution of how much time ?? Pd: you get me really motivated 😁@amandamariefitt
- stacejaymArms look amazing!!
- fitchickfree_wbffproYassssssssss girl!!!! Gains!!! 💪🏼
- alanna_goddardSo true!!!!
- amandamariefitt@fitchickfree_wbffpro those arms... SO HARD. They are stubborn little suckers. 💪🏽
- sarazwickerYou look INCREDIBLE!!💪💪💪
- amandamariefitt@sarazwicker Thanks, boo! It took a LONG time. 😂💪🏽
- working_on_my_fitnessMy hero!
Log in to like or comment.