misstripleemWinter wonderland - literally breath-taking at top of #manitouincline ! #colorado
- ericturzaiBeautiful view!!! Merry Christmas Michelle and family!!! 😀
- email@example.com hard to tell - it's covered in snow and ice and slush today - but repairs didn't seem to have affected the steps at the bottom half at all - e.g., same level of difficulty
- misstripleem@cyfitfreedom definitely for the bucket list! I am a total addict 😜
- cyfitfreedom@misstripleem I'm adding it to my list NOW! Thank you!
- actionronthat is frickin beautiful..nicely done
- mkm4569Amazing view, Michelle.
- nurseinformaticist@misstripleem - do they have a Sonic up there??
- island_libertarianWhat is all that icky white stuff?
- sunsetsnsolitudeDo NOT build a wall on the Canadian side until I illegally immigrate to THAT spot please. Beautiful.
- doncastellaMy mom used to live there in Manitou Springs near the South Gate of the Garden of the Gods.
- harmon619not cold?
- hisejkGreat place! Next climb the peak!! It takes about an hour to do!! Love it
- mkhammertimeSomeday we're hiking together. Though I might have to ditch the girls if it's in the near future.
- davidalanboothbyYou gotta be happy to get away from all that TV stuff for awhile
- misstripleem@mkhammertime let's do it. my kids'll babysit your kids. 👏🏾
- lazytiger22It's open again?
- mitz.fitGreat job! 👍🏼
Log in to like or comment.