pinchofyum👆🏼😂 HOMEMADE DOG TREATS for Sage and all our neighborhood dog friends! you guys, this treat involves a bacon peanut butter glaze and it is totally serious and I can't stop laughing. .
1 cup pumpkin
½ cup peanut butter
¼ cup liquid oil (coconut is nice, canola works)
2½ cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
roll and cut into little dog bone shapes (cookie cutters on Amazon for five bucks) or just make them into tiny little rounds for more low maintenance dog cookies. Bake at 350 / 15 minutes and drizzle with glaze.
GLAZE (WHISK UNTIL SMOOTH):
2 tablespoons bacon grease, melted
¼ cup smooth peanut butter
these treats make THE most adorable gifts and they store for forever and a day in the freezer. where my dog lovers at?
#dogsofinstagram #dogs #dogtreat #baking #holiday #howiholiday #feedfeed #doglove #dogmom #rescuedog #treats #easyrecipe #recipevideo #ilovemydog #christmas #holiday #gift #puppy #puppylove #realfood #feedfeed #f52grams
- court.es@houston7 making these for missy and watso 😁
- tbeeckmanSuper nice!
- bostonblackcoffeeLike your style!
- lavickytee@nicky_nine_ we should make these for the pups 😛
- vickischanz_13I'm doing this. The glaze is great. My furbabies will love it
- dawnczaMaking these right now. 🐶
- huxleygriffonThese looks delicious. I'm going to put these into the dog treats feed over @thefeedfeed 😘
- hugggsx3@soysaucebauce save that bacon grease!
- dareydo@warriorfem @sniffswiggles
- twoquarts@msfoodie49 These look safer than bully bones lol
- skyebessyMaking these for your babies @jody.pietersen
- emji_sterking___Peanut butter is dangerous for a dog !!! ATTENTION !!!!!
Log in to like or comment.