harvardJenny Schloss (right) and Matthew Turner have been researching how to use quantum sensors to trace neural activity. The Ph.D. candidates at the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences are co-authors of a recent paper on using nitrogen vacancy centers — atomic-scale impurities in diamond — to track brain activity. “We want to understand the brain from the single-neuron level all the way up, so we envision that this could become a tool useful both in biophysics labs and in medical studies,” said Schloss.
- davesaktiaJangan minta telolet ke malaikat isrofil, sekali telolet kelar idup lo
- gon0429They are playing in the ginkgo leaves.20140416 remember me with u
- joehokayemWowwwwww 😍😍😍 amazing 😌@karenmalhame
- milohaydenandmileshaydenMerry Christmas @harvard_admissions !! Our goal is to be a Harvard student then Alumnist!!
- racalligraphyartİt is so good 👏👏also visit my art page🎨 @harvard
- kiccandtiles“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
- hnffvckmiom telolet om
- ryanhemerickWhere I'm headed @nickarrowsmith
- amannaheyseaBe d envy of ur world... Learn how to trade/invest...Be rich and generous
- uyildirim02Thats looking so intrestind . I would wanna do that experience.
- 2fers4meREALLY HARVARD???? YOU ARE BECOMING SHARIA COMPLIANT TOO???? THIS IS AMERICA YOU DUMBASSES..NOT THE MIDDLE EAST....http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/25/harvard-university-launches-fellowships-islamic-law-influence-u-s-policy/
- solmc.kyseOh very the science
- fashioncomposiumLOVE it!!! 😻👄 😻
Log in to like or comment.