cat.hawkins.artPart 2 of #firemedicine making. Straining the plant material after 4 weeks of infusing and bathing in moonlight. Full moon to #fullmoon. Adding local #honey before bottling. #firecider #applecidervinegar #rawfood #fourthieves #shamanic #plantmedicine #mayasoulmedicine #raw #superfood #hampshirehoney #aspallsorganiccydervinegar
- zenkeeneyMine finished yesterday, just gotta get around to straining it now 😊
- coconutgreensGreat profile 💚
- cat.hawkins.art@coconutgreens Thanks! 😁
- cat.hawkins.art@zenkeeney Awesome! It was a pleasure to strain and see all the golden liquid. Potent aroma! Tastes lovely! Xx
- firstname.lastname@example.org inspired by this article 😁 http://www.thesacredscience.com/fire-medicine-an-ancient-elixir-and-shamanic-recipe/
- zenkeeneyI added rosehips and habeneros to mine this year, excited to see how it tastes 😋
- lettucebeethappyDo you put it in the fridge at the end? Or leave it out at room temp??
- cat.hawkins.art@lettucebeethappy I suppose you could do either. I would advise a cool dark place. It's mainly vinegar. 😊
Log in to like or comment.