preppykitchenLast year I made a batch of hot chocolate cookies topped with melted marshmallow. They were literally Heaven fresh out of the oven. I barely had enough left to photograph.... They were so rich and fudgey that I had to make some more with a slightly different twist. These cookies have a sprinkle of crushed peppermint and a drizzle of white chocolate. I love both versions but I wonder which you would prefer?? Full recipe and more photos up on the blog! (Link in profile) 😀🎄🎉
- gyaltsen123It looks nice but why did you waste such a white chocolate 🍫 spreading on all the tray
- hawkattack@jennalasota topped with melted marshmallow! Genius!
- marciascupcakekitchenYummmm.....both!! :-)
- everyday_eileenThese look amazing
- liapicardI have the same Silpat! Love it.
- joannasableJust the name alone makes me happy
- yamimufdi@blakefrase but without the peppermint? Lets look up his hot coco recipe!
- cooking_with_kelseyHELLO MY FELLOW FOODIES!!! I'm a young teen with a huge passion for COOKING AND BAKING! I just started just a page for all my FOOD CREATIONS and would love if you could check out my page! THANKYOU! 🍲
- argiv1998Sent a DM regarding a Sponsorship Opportunity
- aandarawLove your post thanks for following @preppykitchen
- nikkiojiwearsFabulous 🍫🍫🍫
- hungry_bear_gourmetNo words to describe my admire of ur works!
- explorerfoodieI think we might like the same things! Cool profile 😉
- sprinklesforbreakfastLove the drizzle
- kellylynnssweetsI like just the marshmallow topped ones...those sound yummy 😋
- behgopaOmg I want!
- spinachtigerYou're just the best. My goal is to repeat some of your recipes and do them gluten free as I get so many requests for that.
Log in to like or comment.