independent_travel_catsVernal Falls at Yosemite National Park 🌅 :-) I used to live within a 4 hour drive of this park and winter is a fantastic time to visit. The park is quiet, carpeted in snow, and there are lovely holiday events such as the Bracebridge Dinner! Have you been to @yosemitenps?
#vernalfalls #yosemite #waterfall #visitcalifornia #yosemitenationalpark #explorecalifornia #californiadreaming #bbctravel #amazingview #findyourpark #nps100 #nationalpark #california #usa #usatravel #travel #traveldudes #bbctravel #waterfalls #rainbow #doublerainbow #beautifuldestinations #instatravel
- acdexecutiveLove these places...last there July 2015 when waterfalls were light. Trekked Hetch Hetchy.
- jaystizHiked clouds rest last year when we didn't win the half dome lottery. Stayed in curry village. Magical place.
- independent_travel_cats@eddiestravels Thanks, yes Yosemite is such a beautiful place :-)
- independent_travel_cats@acdexecutive Yes, Spring is best time for the waterfalls. I've actually never seen them at their fullest either.
- independent_travel_cats@jaystiz We had the opportunity to hike Half Dome a couple years ago but had work on the dates so turned it down :'( Cloud rest is still a pretty spectacular hike!
- independent_travel_cats@theplanetd Thanks :-)
- luxurycolumnistNo but I'd like to
- independent_travel_cats@luxurycolumnist You'd love Yosemite, beautiful place!
- roarloudcatGreat rainbow capture too !😸
- independent_travel_cats@roarloudcat Yes, there is even a faint second one in there, beautiful day when we visited!
- german_backpackerHey there, awesome gallery! 😍Thanks so much for following me 🙏🏼😊 Happy Holidays & All the best, Patrick ✌🏻️
- independent_travel_cats@german_backpacker Glad you love the gallery and happy holidays to you as well!
- abi.go.luckyAh, Vernal Fall! The Mist Trail was my first hike at Yosemite, on a very cold, wet day! Such a wonderful introduction! 😍
- mylo.in.motionStunning shot! Real pleasure to look through your wall!
- email@example.com Yes that is a fantastic first hike. I think mine was the much shorter hike to lower Yosemite Falls ;-)
- firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks, and thanks for following!
- mylo.in.motion@independent_travel_cats 👍
Log in to like or comment.