dr.jacob.hardenIMPROVE MOBILITY THROUGH THE GROIN
The adductors are a tricky muscle to work with. Many of you are tight here, and that tightness can be a major limiting factor when getting into good positions for 🏋 sport and training.
Adductor limitations can contribute to:
🔸Chronic or acute groin strains
🔸Difficulty getting the knees over the toes or the knees caving in during the squat
🔸X-framed or knock knee postures
🔸Difficulty getting into a good sumo deadlift stance
🔸Collapsed arches or flat feet
It doesn't help that it can be really tough to truly get this area warmed up. This used to be one of my biggest mobility limitations so I had to always spend extra time on it before I could train.
This is one of my favorite dynamic drills to get the adductors opened up. If you feel any pulling at the knee, regress back to something like the 🐸 frog stretch before going into this one. Perform 15 to 20 dynamic motions and loosen up those inner thighs!
Tag a friend with tight adductors and share the wealth!
#MyodetoxOrlando #Myodetox #run #running #powerlifting #crossfit #bodybuilding #pain #posture #fitness #fitfam #mobility #rehab #prehab #chiropractic #physicaltherapy #Florida #centralflorida #Orlando #lakemary
- ashleticsfitness@pmfk your going to love this guy
- pmfk@ashleticsfitness heck yeah I love this
- tisimssHow can one strengthen adductors? Patello-femoral syndrome and plantar fascitis patient, here 😅😭
- infinita6090Excelente #nice👌 @dr.jacob.harden
- fiftyshades0fjayTalk about a warm up, did this a few times yesterday and man I'm sore today. Good sore though 🤘🏻👍🏻🙌🏻 @dr.jacob.harden
- theaesthetic1@fernandorive97 follow
- theaesthetic1@Alexinadrchr follow this page
- momalouiseShould do this soon @joncsw
- marcelballinBeen trying this one prior to my squats lately, feels great! Thanks for another great tip 👌🏻
- ewright444New favorite IG page. Thank you @dr.jacob.harden !
Log in to like or comment.