darkgravitySmile :) I am thinking of buying a new camera. What can you guys suggest. A friend suggested a #fujifilm X-T10. Anyone lese has experience with it? I didn't really like the last camera that I bought, so I'm trying to really buy something that I can use for a long time.
- thatkidfromkamuningSony idol! 😊
- darkgravity@jonnywowlettering which one? The camera? Or this camera? :) . This one is part of a commission.
- jonnywowlettering@darkgravity the camera you plan on purchasing
- darkgravity@jonnywowlettering mostly for commissioned work. Most of my photos doesn't really reflect the actual artwork, because iPhone :)
- imkman00I've been hearing good things about Fuji XT-2 for street shooting, etc. It's not super pricey either, as compared to like a 5D4 or A7R2
- e_knownFor studio shots, go the Sony route (a6000 or a6300). For street photography, Fuji is a smart move
- e_knownAlso: a 50mm f/1.8 lens will be 👌 for showing detail of your work
- belatedbloomer+1 for the XT10! 😊
- nicklim.deI have the XT10. Love it, easy to use. I hear good things about Sony, and was on the fence, but I decided on Fuji for the lenses hoping the xmount is a little more common. And luckily I just found out a friend of mine has some other Fuji camera and the lenses will work between them. So I'm happy.
- darkgravity@imkman00 yup! The price and the quality is the main reason that I'm leaning towards it.
- darkgravity@icanchangethiswheneveriwant how is it in low light?
- spf50sunbokI really love my Olympus Pen EP5. I'm sure they have newer ones by now. I don't look because I'll want to upgrade. But it's a great camera. Highly recommend.
- joanniecandiFuji X-T1 or X-T2
- imkman00Pretty sure you can get adapters for Nikon and Canon lenses too
- nicklim.de@darkgravity as far as I can tell it's great. But don't have many real cameras to compare to and I tend to go for more studio esque setups
- hvnsoyGet the xt10 sir pat! I just got mine a few weeks ago, made me love street photography even more. Also, i love this cutout... Can i have it hahahah @darkgravity
- jonnywowletteringNikon dslrs for portraits. Maybe look into Nikon D5000 as a starter dslr. But I'm just a sucker for them.
- daynuhFor Fuji, X-T1 or X-T10 😊 I'm using the latter. You can scroll down my profile for photos I've taken in Japan. Video is not bad. No 4k tho
- fairystringlightYour photo?
- balanjz_sheetXt-2 pro
Log in to like or comment.