vetleowThe Ministry of Finance (MOF) is seeking feedback from all Singaporeans in preparation for Budget 2017 | From now till 13 Jan 2017, the public is welcome to provide feedback on how we can invest in our people to better prepare them for the future economy, support families, build resilient community & help local companies grow through innovation.
To submit your views online, Singaporeans can visit the REACH Pre-Budget 2017 microsite at www.reach.gov.sg/budget2017 from now till 13 January 2017.
REACH will also be staging Pre-Budget 2017 Listening Points or open booths in various locations for Singaporeans to share their views in person. Details of the Listening Points & more info on Budget 2017 can be found at www.singaporebudget.gov.sg. .
I have given my feedback at one of the listening points today, so do go down in person or submit your views online & let’s do our part as a Singaporean!😀
- vetleow#KobeAdvocates #GetKobe #SGBudget2017 #ministryoffinance #mofsg #singapore #sgig #igsg #yoursingapore #sgigers #singaporean #singaporestyle #singaporelife
- teamjuicy99❤ ❤
- vetleow@teamjuicy99 thanks dearies!💕
- wiggletotGreat plan!
- vetleow@wiggletot thanks!
- aprilandoctblogHope this goes well!
- vetleow@aprilandoctblog thank you!😀
- vranabglad they are seeking feedback
- vetleow@vranab yeah!😀
- vetleow@skinlycious thanks!
Log in to like or comment.