simmerandboyleloving my new @kitchenaidausnz mini, sailing through my Christmas baking.
Eggnog bavarois with cinnamon cookies will be on the blog soon, but more importantly, my mini needs a name. Any suggestions?
thanks so much @84thand3rd for coming over and styling with me, you make it so much easier 😘
- indigobluestudioOh gosh I still can't decide what colour to buy?! 💙🙊How did you choose?! @simmerandboyle Looks gorgeous
- janeecollinsOh man ! We need to catch up !! ❤️
- hi_there_chuchua third one?! 😱
- simmerandboyle@mattersofthebelly love them all ♡♡♡
- simmerandboyle@arelio_sweetbox it's a 3.3L bowl, does pretty much anything my regular artisan can do 😊
- simmerandboyle@thejamlab I love it too, the colours are gorgeous, but I'm matte grey all the way 😉
- simmerandboyle@eatandcocatering soooo good, love them all!!!
- simmerandboyle@thefoxandthespoon I like it!! Sounds like a cluedo character 😉
- simmerandboyle@theflourybaker absolutely! would love to meet you 😊
- simmerandboyle@jessjoseph the matte grey is gorgeous, actually all the new colours are! The rrp in Australia is $799 😉
- simmerandboyle@indigobluestudio I love all the colours!!! But I'm a matte grey kinda girl :)
- simmerandboyle@janeecollins yes!!! 2017 is the year 😉 have a wonderful Christmas and New Year 😘
- simmerandboyle@hi_there_chuchu yes, and no 😉😘
- arelio_sweetboxSeems like you have a few...So would you recommend the artisan or mini?? I'm looking for a new mixer by Kitchen Aid and I'm really unsure which one!?? Help anyone..??
- hyelimee@littleconfettilove woah... want!!!
- simmerandboyle@arelio_sweetbox they are both fabulous! If capacity is a factor I'd go the regular artisan; the mini has the same power and performance, is designed with space in mind, and is 25% smaller and 20% lighter. My sil has just bought the regular artisan, she has 4 kids and wanted the larger capacity :)
- saltandsuchVery nice!
- harvestspoonMighty Mouse 🐭
Log in to like or comment.