ipamsphRegistered Nurses, make your big move to the UK!
Final interview dates:
January 23 - 24, 2017 - IPAMS Office
January 25-26, 2017 - Seda Centerio, Cagayan de Oro City
January 27-28, 2017 - L' Fisher Hotel, Bacolod City
January 30 - February 2, 2017 - IPAMS Office
We have fantastic nursing jobs in the UK. All specialties are welcome to apply.
You need to have:
- A BS nursing degree
- A valid PRC license
- At least one year experience in a hospital
- IELTS passers (at least 7 across all sections) will have an advantage
Benefits you will receive:
- Excellent and highly competitive salary
- Free IELTS Review
- Reimbursement for IELTS and CBT
- Full NMC assistance
- Free OSCE
- Visa sponsorship (Working visa)
- Insurance and airfare
- IELTS Reimbursement and Php 10,000 Cash Bonus for NMC Decison Letter Holders (for joining applicants as of July 28, 2016).
- Travel allowance of GBP 200 for the first ten (10) to pass the IELTS within 5 months upon hiring.
Send your CV to email@example.com for immediate screening. Qualified Walk-ins will be entertained.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC. Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com.
A PUBLIC WARNING: Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. IPAMS never charges applicants for interviews, cash deposits, placement fees, processing fees, or any form of payment. If you are asked for money as part of any IPAMS recruitment, please do not pay and report it immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org with all e-mails and other supporting documents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities.
#nurse #UK #ipamsph
Log in to like or comment.