brenebrownI-10 Eastbound in the F150 after an early Christmas in the Hill Country. Reminds me of growing up when my dad would let us talk on the CB. "Breaker 1-9 for an I-10 Westbounder: How's everything looking over your shoulder?" Best response? "Clean and green to H-town."
- fanieevansC.C. here, breaker, breaker 1-9. Oh my gosh such fun memories using my Dad's CB (007 was his handle)! And my handle was Carbon Copy (of him). They called me C.C. for short. We camped with a host of families every summer and running up to camp it was always fun talking to Bear and Judge and all the others. Yes, Bear was a hulk of a man, Judge was really a judge and my father did a lot of undercover work as a police officer. Those were amazing times! Thanks for jogging those memories @brenebrown Merry Christmas to you!
- chris_blueSmoky & the Bandit memories! Ah, Burt Reynolds! 😍
- molly.austinAdd to the CB jargon listening to "Momma's got a a squeezebox daddy never sleeps at night" playing on the radio and we have matching childhood memories.
- coyotethewitchFor us it was trips from Vancouver to Coeur d'Alene to visit my magical great grandmother with dad's CB and the Doors on 8 track. Would love to have that magic back, even just for 24 hrs... ❤
- kendalnMe too! We would always talk on the CB!! What's your 20? 😂
- climb_mediaThis is nice
- merry.blessedLove your feed❤️
- allisonvanslykeThe life @Jbwade 7\11
- foreverwerkingMemories are the sweetest! 🌟
- mattcolemanfilmThis is dope!
- namasteveyogaThis is great :)
- notyouraveragegaryGreat shot!
- fitinthecitybootcampClean and green...love it!
- wellfullivingHope you have the best trip! You are such a source of inspiration for me.
Log in to like or comment.