luxeadventuretrvlrChristmas in Bordeaux. The circles of Cours de L'Intendance meet the stars of Rue du Temple. Having fun capturing new perspectives with my Rokinon fisheye lens.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@leahtravels it's not as done up as Paris, but I'm loving Christmas here!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@frugalmama thank you!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@travelwithmykids very typical European decorations.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@greedy_backpack thanks!
- tiffanypoppetWow the lights look like they are floating
- travelwithsaraWow- this looks like a Lazer light show
- mafambaniOh, so you look up and you see the stars in between the circles? What a great idea.
- m_gabricChristmas in Bordeaux sounds so romantic! French Christmas scenery and amtmosphere could be simply gorgeous!
- southernkissedSo neat!
- blissylifeLovely circle of light. Christmas is Christmas after all.
- mostlyamelieNeat! Why is it so quiet!?
- vagrantsoftheworldChristmas feel <3
- thetravellintomLooks very beautiful and very quiet!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@travelwithsara it does kind of!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@mostlyamelie because it was late and this is mainly a shopping street.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@thetravellintom it was late at night.
- justgoplacesThose lights are really nice! My kids would love it there!
- robertmichaelpooleI like the star lights!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@robertmichaelpoole me too. And they twinkle.
Log in to like or comment.