superpowerspeechI decided to put the gifts under the tree early this year.... But like usual, I don't let family members know which gifts are for whom. I have a secret formula and number every gift with a different number. They only find out the formula (and therefore which gifts are theirs) on the morning that we open gifts. And then I make them all do math! #meanmommy #mathrocks #christmas2016 #slpmom
- easyspeakllcThat's awesome!!! You'll have to share your formula! @superpowerspeech
- slptalkGreat idea!!
- amsgoodwinMy mom always put numbers on our gifts so we never knew which presents were ours.
- homesweetspeechroomMy husband's family does this too!
- abrafayeThat's a neat idea. I used to wrap all the gifts for each person in their own wrapping paper. They wouldn't know until Christmas morning when Santa left their stocking on their pile of presents.
- thedabblingspeechieI just might borrow this for my kids!
- payleeherrGenius mommy!
- superpowerspeech@easyspeakllc This year it is multiples of their age +1. I think when they were younger I did things like odd/even numbers or prime/not prime, etc.
- nicoleallisonslpGreat idea!
- suefromerieTried this one year and my now adult children laugh till they cry. We got all mixed up and my son was getting my daughters gifts (underwear) and I was pulling opened gifts back saying oops....made for good memories.
Log in to like or comment.