bobechÆBLESKIVER 3 eggs 240 gr wheat flour 2 orange 2 vanilla pods 400 gr buttermilk
A pinch of salt One tablespoon sugar Salted butter
Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Mix the egg yolks with the flour, grated peel of orange, grains from the vanilla pods and buttermilk, whip it into a homogeneous mass and put aside. Whip the egg whites with the sugar and salt to a firm meringue. Gently mix the whipped egg whites together with the dough. Now the dough is ready to be fried in salted butter. When the "æbleskiver" are fried on one side (brown) then turn them approximately 90 degrees, then add a lump of dough and so on until they reach all the way round. You decide the accessories! Merry Christmas - Geist, Copenhagen #THISisGEIST
- sidselkoch@jezreelnathan This is what you can look forward to 😍
- jezreelnathanYeaaahhh I've seen these :D @sidselkoch
- drsperlingI need this!
- lars_moTakk ☺
- pelagoriumThanks! 👍
- muttimengelTager 3 stk tak💪💕
- lindsierisa@camillecogswell need
- sgtayloruk16Yes pls @mrsntaylor
- mrsntaylor@sgtayloruk16 no yeast👌🏻
- yossi_shitrit77tnx a lot it tasty! @bobech
- vladigraphNow I know what I am making tomorrow 😋 @ehland412
- marinapappas@sterper recipe!!!
- ksprslFucking geist, @purplescout.
Log in to like or comment.