rogue_engineerThe H-Leg table plans and full project video are now live on the site! Go check it! Link in bio.
- sawdustjunkiesThat things a beast! Can't beat little shop helpers 😊
- rogue_engineer@sawdustjunkies I know right. But surprisingly light being that it's cedar
- jrep021These are beautiful
- sawdustjunkiesIt's awesome, you have the best videos!
- epsinkeithThat looks great. Definitely want to explore these plans before I build my dining room table
- kevinedick@tooltimegarage @notdicksam @atdick first build for andys new place after i give him my table saw
- atdick@kevinedick What did I ever do to you?
- barn.blueWe are def going to try the 2x2 breadboards on our next table. The wider ones always move more than we'd like. Looks great!
- t.foster85@ahughes731 idk if Cody has IG, but I thought he may like this.
- email@example.com he doesn't but I will show him! Thank you!
- timtyler.4930Awesome work looks great.
- firstname.lastname@example.org yea I agree if they are unsupported I usually don't like to add them. However the small 2x2 cap works very well
- curlycarol7looks great! nice video... you are lucky to have such a good helper!
- woodkissfurnitureYay 👍🙌
- malindajm@thedougbrown for your new dining run
- bmpskIntriguing to watch. Looks amazing!
Log in to like or comment.