chrisrcohenThis Mission St @safeway has had ridiculous lines like this every single day for years. There are always multiple lanes closed. Hire some people, maybe? Or please, for the sake of the neighborhood, sell the building to a grocery chain that can handle the business. Get it together.
- notthatwesandersonI think the problem is that people still shop there because they have no other option and Safeway doesn't give a shit if it's still making money. Sad really.
- goosefloresSame shit @safeway marina
- tom_chipsSame thing at both my Safeway's. They run a razor thin staff, even worse the last 2 years or so.
- beermakesthreeHere in Nashville TN the Murder Kroger is awful, but Kroger don't care because it's the only option. A profitable dump. And you can guess how it got its name.
- wcc88More like decades
- laramanzanaresFor real. Even though it was right by my house I almost never went in there because whenever I did, I was so tired by the end that I had to take a nap afterward.
- jaronwwrightIf you can swing the diamond heights one instead, it is totally worth it. But without a car that's tough. I just end up eating out too much at restaurants in the area bc of it. There's a new awesome spot around there making killer po boys tho.
- chrisrcohen@notthatwesanderson agreed. They're making money and don't give a shit beyond that, which hopefully indicates they don't care about their rep because they'll be leaving soon-ish.
- sanfranciscodrewDrives me nuts too, dude. I can barely stomach going there.
Log in to like or comment.