gulfstreamaeroThe Gulfstream #G600 takes to the skies ... ahead of schedule. #FirstFlight
- blakewjenningsI saw them fly by harbour town today on the first flight at a wedding. I knew I saw two gulfstreams in formation flying together and this was definitely it
- zerovurecordingCongrats! I guess I'm now one step closer to delivery. :)
- dadang_02Name this song?? @gulfstreamaero ,
- g_av8torCongrats @gulfstreamaero
- oliver.brnCongrats from Germany 💪🏼💪🏼✈️
- a_friendly_duckWhat's the point of that narwhal looking horn
- robertopellegriniCongrats!!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- emiliowperez@l3v100 either so they can refuel in mid air or it's a sensor to collect data.
- nwrussell4100It is the pitot tube. They have to put it way out front like that on aircraft that are being test flown because they do not yet know where the best spot is for it, and they need an accurate airspeed reading. Once they do the testing and are able to determine the best spot to put the pitot tube they will mount it on the airframe and the unicorn looking tube will be removed.
- a_friendly_duck@nwrussell4100 @emiliowperez cheers guys
- voovodkaNice pic!
- gulfstreamaero@l3v100 It's an air data probe that provides air pressure, temperature and airflow direction data.
- gulfstreamaero@emiliowperez Sensor to collect data!
- a_friendly_duck@gulfstreamaero oh thanks
Log in to like or comment.