modernbuildsFirst round table top in the books! Thanks to everybody from the live stream last night for the advise and tips.
- simwoodwardIs that your circular saw? Really keen to see this video and see how it's done
- jeffjhenry@simwoodward curious about this as well
- modernbuilds@simwoodward @jeffjhenry Yep! Circular saw
- shaunakinchWhat is this witchcraft?
- leannnolandThis looks great! Also loved the live stream last night. I found your Instagram when I was looking for mid century style inspiration. I'm not a maker of things, but I appreciate craftsmanship. Best of luck to you!
- woodkissfurnitureI'm going to have to try that circular saw jig
- modernbuilds@leannnoland That's awesome! Thanks a lot
- drift_away_custom_woodworkingHow did you end up cutting the circle?
- kyle_10erHey mike my moms been wanting a new round dinning room table just curious how big in diameter is this table
- austin_lochheadI missed most of the stream. Glad it turned out good
- tjshannon87Mike, I don't even have a smartass comment. That is genius af.
- modernbuilds@kyle_10er It's going to be 68" in diameter
- modernbuilds@tjshannon87 Haha, thanks brother
- bobradshaw15Is this for King Arthur?
- young_gun_hurdlerWhat do you live stream on? @modernbuilds
- 3x3customCircular saw? Interesting. I would have thought it required a jig saw
- fissitfissitHmm. I've used a router for that. Must take a lot of passes with the circular saw.
- nleudemannThis is the exact tutorial I've been waiting for!!! This is the table I've been dreaming about. @dra1981
Log in to like or comment.