my_blue_sky_designWeekly Spread & Daily Spread - December 2016 Week 3
#bujojunkies #bujo #bulletjournal #bullet #journaling #journal #tracker #habittracker #habit #bujotracker #planwithme #planwithmechallenge #weightloss #weighttracker #daily #dailydoing #dailytracker #leuctturm1917
- adriana_meb@my_blue_sky_design 💖💖💖💖
- my_blue_sky_design@helloitsdilara Oh boy...I'd spend all day, if I could. It takes about two hours to set up my weekly spread (which includes the seven Daily Spreads as well as my weight, water, and sleep trackers). Doing the Monthly Spread takes me about five hours, then another two or so after the month is over to fill in my Memories Page. As far as keeping track of stuff each day...probably about twenty minutes. But I will do more, if I can get away with it!
- creabreinI love you're lay out!!!
- my_blue_sky_design@creabrein Thank you! I'm rather partial to it, too. And always tweaking it to make it more useful for me.
- melina.asdfghjklwhat is the first tracker for?
- email@example.com Hello! The numbers through 25? It tracks what I do each day, during the 24 hours of the day. I color-code it and fill it in as the tasks get finished.
- melina.asdfghjkloh no i meant the one above the sleep and water tracker
- firstname.lastname@example.org Those are my weight-loss goals! I track my weight every day I'm home...to remind me to keep on track. It's really helped me get back on when I splurge for an event.
- melina.asdfghjklohhhhhhh okay thank you
- holieblu_planningI love your little scriptures study tracker. ❤
- my_blue_sky_design@holieblu_planning It has been such a joy. It's a nice way to remember how much the scriptures help!
- helloitsdilara@my_blue_sky_design oh wow gurl, thats hella work, keep going they are really pretty :)
- kimo5oOh wow, is that a swearing tracker at the very bottom left where it says "bom" and "f bom"? Cuz if that was mine I would need a much wider space for a minimum of triple-digit numbers ☺️I am just learning the whole bujo thing and your pages are an amazing inspiration! I especially love how you track what you do in each 24 hours in the upper right.
- my_blue_sky_design@kimo5o Thanks so much, Kim! It's actually the opposite of a swearing tracker...it keeps track of scripture reading! 😆 The "F" stands for family when we read together. "BOM" stands for Book of Mormon...one of my favorite books! But I highly recommend you track your swearing, if that's a habit you want to change. It's amazing the impact just from seeing it on paper! Good luck!
- my_blue_sky_design@helloitsdilara Thank you, Dilara!
- kimo5o@my_blue_sky_design Oh my, I think I'm blushing here! 😳Yes, definitely the polar opposite of a swearing tracker! 😊 My swearing goes in spurts. Would be very interesting to track to see if there's a connection to specific events or experiences. Thanks for clarifying! 🤗
- ohsocheapoWow. Just wow! I'm so glad I discovered you today. I thought BuJo was like.... a to-do-list only. Lol Not until I found you! You gave me a new perspective and I love your system!
- my_blue_sky_design@ohsocheapo You just made my day! Thank you so much! Keeping track of my life like this has changed it drastically. I hope it helps you, too!
Log in to like or comment.