learninginhandA great way to become a better writer is to write. The Most Dangerous Writing App is a website that encourages you to keep writing, no matter what. If you pause too long in your typing, all of your progress is lost and you have to start over. Yikes!
- learninginhandTheMostDangerousWritingApp.com forces you to keep a writing flow. It could be helpful for brainstorming and free writing. It would not be so great for essays and research papers.
- learninginhandYou are visually warned before everything disappears—the screen begins to turn red.
- sweetpea0100Shared this with teachers...they were excited and couldn't wait to share with students 😳
- eringerdes@learninginhand When your writing is complete, do you have the option to save? Or at least snag a screenshot before it disappears?
- learninginhand@eringerdes After you meet your minutes or word goal, you can copy your text or download the text.
- doreanrizo@jesika_marie yikes! 😱
- teachonomyHey @learninginhand (Troy :)) I will be sharing this in my weekly email to my group of teachers. This looks so fun! Thanks for sharing
- nkosinatheeThanks for sharing - I'm the creator of the most dangerous writing app. Would love to hear how you use it in classrooms!
Log in to like or comment.