jessicadimasblogSuch a good reminder! Achieve the feeling and having of it in the mind first, and then the physical manifestation will follow easily ✨
#abrahamhicks #manifestingmindset #manifesting #spirituality #raiseyourvibration #dwellinmagic #selflove #magic #miracles #bliss #meditation #intuition #thelight #lightworker #believe #dream #soulsearching #selfdiscovery #selfcare #feedyoursoul #soulfood #sacredwork #lawofattracrtion #empath #soulprenuer #freespirit #soultending
- anoushkasofiaemmanuella@jessicadimasblog i was on a great journey #dailymanifestingchecklist #yogaeverydaydamnday and meditation but then I broke my arm and will have a cast on for four weeks. I can't write and the pain brings a lot of frustration... I am somehow trying to adapt but it's tough...
- alyssa_erin_manifesting_coachAbsolutely love this
- jessicadimasblog@anoushkasofiaemmanuella on no 😩😩 I'm so sorry to hear that. Have you heard of the book "Heal Your Body" by Louise Hay? I love it and reference it often to see why I'm manifesting certain ailments. I looked up "arm" and it says "represents the capacity and ability to hold the experiences of life" and under broken/fractured bones it says "rebelling against authority." They both come with an affirmation. I think our bodies are always sending us messages through injuries and illnesses. Not sure if either of those two possible explanations correlate to anything you're subconsciously or even consciously feeling, but you could definitely make this an opportunity to figure out what it is your higher self is wanting or needing. Sending you healing vibes! 💚
- anoushkasofiaemmanuella@jessicadimasblog thx ever so much for these insights. So enlightening especially the one about the arm. Definitely echoeing stuff in my life. I think I'll need to let these insights work their ways in my mind and see if I ma
- anoushkasofiaemmanuellaIf i can come up with some answers and teachings. Thx a lot 😚😚😚
Log in to like or comment.