bikepackermagHitching a ride on a float plane would have been cool, too. You certainly have that option in the Chilcotins. This one is parked at Warner Lake. Check out the link in bio for more photos from my trip. 📷@gibsonnotguitar 🚵🏼 @chumbausa 👜 @wanderlust gear #bikepacking #explorebc #canada #notsochilcotins
- bikepackermag🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼#backcountry #wilderness #wildernessculture #biketouring #adventurebybike #touring #travel #mtb #singletrack #29er #adventurelife #rideyourbike #stayandwander #wanderlust
- ap_russellThis! @richruss04
- j_jmoOh so you are one of those who flew in....Tyax Adventures right? Probably stayed at their lodge. Def not the same experience of earning it yourself and roughing it. But good on ya...
- fatbikekingGorgeous.... A slice of heaven 🙏💕💕💕
- gibsonnotguitar@j_jmo - I rode my bike to the park from Pemberton and camped every night. In the post I'm just explaining that you have the option of taking a plane. While riding 100 km to get there is a great way to earn it, flying into a remote section of wilderness is a decent choice if you want to maximize your time in the park. I see benefits of both methods. The link in profile has my trip details.
- richruss04@ap_russell one day!!!
Log in to like or comment.