pinchofyumSPICY SOUTHWEST TOT DISH! 🔥meatless and delicious with sautéed mushrooms and jalapeños, bell peppers, corn, black beans, and a pepperjack-queso-type base to hold it all together. put those sweet potato tots (or regular) on top and bake and you've got yourself a cast iron skillet miracle for your Thursday night dinner.
3 tablespoons butter
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 red/yellow bell peppers, chopped
2 poblano peppers, chopped
16 ounces fresh mushrooms, stems removed, chopped
1 tablespoon cumin
1 tablespoon chili powder
¼ cup flour
¾ cup milk
1 pound pepperjack cheese, cut into cubes
1 14-ounce can black beans
1 cup frozen corn
salt to taste
1-2 bags sweet potato tater tots
in a cast iron, melt butter with veggies and spices until soft and yummy. stir in flour until sticky. add the milk slowly, stirring after each addition, until smooth. add the cheese and stir until melted. stir in the black beans and corn. taste and season with salt. top the whole thing with tots! bake for 20-30 minutes. BEWARE THE BUBBLING OVER - put a pan underneath to catch any drips! top with the usual suspects. 😏
sponsored by the one and only -> @lodgecastiron 🍳 .
#spicy #recipe #tatertot #sweetpotato #casserole #hotdish #onlyinmn #minnstagram #castiron #vegetarian #veg #meatless #mushrooms #feedfeed #f52grams #buzzfeast #eater #bhgfood #yahoofood #instayum #instafood #eatingfortheinsta #onthetable #howiholiday #winterfood
- kathrynmickelson@stephaniemarie31 dinner!?!?! Come home
- parnold2012This looks amazing!
- moonchildauraGorgeous wow I gotta make this asap !!
- mollyhennesy@elishagallegos @kristina.irene definitely going to need to try a version of this!!
- kristina.irene@mollyhennesy yes, please!!!!
- kristinlynn328@edrame2 😋
- lauryngoldstein@casemadsen haha
- tineedinoSo adorable ☺️
- amandabeckman10@alex_beckman0 make this Wednesday??
- firstname.lastname@example.org on se fait ca
- cath.levesque@amelidc down
Log in to like or comment.