vitalybulgarovHuman-machine interface and arm motion test! "METHOD-2" large manned robot project for which I had a pleasure to make the design. Very fortunate to be part of the incredible Hankook Mirae Technology team. (previously posted as Korea Future Technology since "Hankook" means "South Korea" in Korean Language and "Mirae" means "Future")team.
#koreafuturetechnology #industrialdesign #robot #mech
- max_sargent@nickheath11 this is mad
- thorrrrrrrr@kirstdeeee holy fuck
- donshively1254I lived in South Korea from 73 till the end of 1980. The DMZ is heavily defended. Looking at this manned machine, I would say that with weaponry attached, it just might work as advertised in the movie Avitar. BUT it would be easily stoppable. Take a look at the hip joint. Aim your rifle there and hold down the trigger. Like the famous German tanks of WWII, you stop it by making it incapable of movement. Stop it. Then shell it to pieces. Next, it could be used in construction! Pre-fab the parts of an aircraft carrier and have these "vehicles" assemble it. It could also enter a contaminated area to rescue people. I'm pretty proud of how far Korea has come. North Korea is something we will have to watch out for, though. These are the same smart people and eventually, we will have to work it out between the two parties.
- degelinTe gek @johndemeyer
- hula52the capabilites of this are pretty incredible and a little scary
- zenemijegrojOh man this is so amazing!
- bermudacasualPlease do not sell these to our government
- kaideninjaWe just a few steps from titan-fall
- tsgpb3Makes me think of titanfall big time
- smuhammad959Our childhood dreams are becoming a reality.
- firstname.lastname@example.org that looks amazing
Log in to like or comment.