messiahcollegeThis is the second year the Department of Safety ran the "Fines Forgiven, Feed Families" campaign. Students and employees could donate non-perishable food items in exchange for parking ticket fine forgiveness. Today, 1,462 items of food (weighing 1,236 pounds) were delivered to New Hope Ministries. The Department of Safety has forgiven $2,205 worth of fines on students' accounts. A great way for everyone to give back! // Photo credit: Kathie Shafer
- littlesunshinebakeryAwesome idea!!
- missapril143They should do this all the time :)
- bratnipp@mars_mama22 @karageimanscott @hmt1191 @megdicostanzo @jordynehall CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY DO THIS NOW?! I would have saved so much 💰
- megdicostanzo@bratnipp yeah but the total amount they forgave this year is still more than what you owed yourself !!
- bratnipp@megdicostanzo literally though. I think it was $1500 my sophomore year
- mars_mama22@bratnipp @megdicostanzo Wonder if they're also accepting canned food instead of that $50 they want from all the sinners who skip chapel before they graduate???
Log in to like or comment.