jennykomendaI just posted some photos of our new bedroom set up #todayonlgn! We recently got a canopy bed, which led to a new mattress and new bedding and pillows, and then new art and different lamps(!). But I kept the old good stuff like my Chinese rug ($250 for a 12x18!) and my mahogany nightstands (just switched out the hardware!) 🙌🏻🙌🏻
- jennykomenda@joannaband from @homegoods!
- jennykomenda@Sarahtruby I have honestly loved both! I think it comes down to personal preference! The sapira is a little more firm/supportive than the leesa. But they feel similar!
- jennykomenda@kiminthecove still love our Leesa mattresses! We just got a bigger bed frame :) Sapira is made by Leesa so they are very similar!
- sazerac_stitchesLove the bedframe!!
- lovelyloveleyLove the nightstands!
- ivyhartcoEverything is 🙌🏼🙌🏼
- kiminthecove@jennykomenda Thank you for replying because I'm wanting to buy one of these mattresses!! 😊👍🏽They look soooo comfy!!
- christinamariechiLove that carpet
- paper_play_@spads_man this bed would look cool with our high ceilings
- teekodesignEnjoy your day thanks for sharing! 😄
- fawndesign@emmerslee I want this bed
- emmerslee@fawndesign yes I love it
- v.v.nicks@jennykomenda hey when will these art prints be available ? Love them !
- thecehThis chest is everything
- kristywicksLove this! That rug is incredible 💙👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- lizzyc18I love your style!!
Log in to like or comment.