chainreactioncyclesWould you try 'em? Tag a weightweenie who would 😬👇🏻
- matthew_armstrong112120It will get to hot
- thrashermcthrashinHell NO
- mrlneverly= delamination, failure, no brakes, potential death, mehhh. Maybe.
- darth_dangl@hookedonpwnics @bettrcallpaul
- 5toedloggerWhy not formula1 and all speed cars roll them, why do ignorant cyclist fear composite pieces
- darebear_92Carbon brakes don't work until they get hot, that's the point. So no, I don't think they will blow up, but they might not stop you since riders can't put enough heat into them. So at the moment I have zero faith in them but I'd still like to test them to see if I'm wrong.
- lewisburrowesDisk brakes? So sick @2_cups_o_joe
- heebeejeebee2287I can feel the carbon slivers shooting into my leg @downhill_life._
- downhill_life._I have seen what they look like when they brake and explode everywhere so I'm good .... @heebeejeebee2287
- therealsamwoodhouse@kevinvermaerke 😂😂
- joemeniCarbon fiber disc breaks? @d_hopkins @antonio.a68
- mountain_drew94True weight weenie would have XTR brakes anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- jack_nipplesonPutting the break in brakes
Log in to like or comment.