kindercrazeSo in love with this simple snowman ornament that my students made as one of their parent gifts. Thanks @firstandkinderblueskies for the amazing idea to use a mini canvas. This classic project is 10x easier to make when it's not on a glass bulb. I found the 4" canvases at @michaelsstores for about $1 each. Worth every penny!
- hannah_rose_s.95Too bad I saw this afternoon getting superglue everywhere for reindeer picture frames! Would've been much less of a headache with my Pre-K kiddos!
- ddbrightmanGoing to need more Sharpies! @anitamraz
- snippetsbysarahThat is precious!
- thekindergartenconnectionThese look so pretty!! ❄⛄❤
- firstandkinderblueskiesSo cute!!! I worked on mine today! ❤️️
- tgrubbs5What kind of paint fid u use
- hollytabiDid you paint the background first for them?
- playdough2platoAbsolutely precious!☃️
- redhotirishgirl@lucgreenlee for next year!
- missmskindergartenLove mini canvases! I also put a strong magnet on the back to double as a magnet. :)
- txpennyI love this!!
- kindercraze@missmskindergarten another great idea!!!
- kindercraze@hollytabi yes we painted the background blue, then made the white snowmen
- kindercraze@tgrubbs5 we used acrylic paint and drew the accents with Sharpie markers
- sensiblestylistaThis is so cute
- avenleOMG, Awesome!
- littlegiantsclubToo cute!!!
- kellykatsarosThat is so cute
Log in to like or comment.